18 days ago
Job Id: 12068
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must perform daily assigned tasks and perform general equipment, machinery, and plant maintenance.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Communicate daily and effectively with operators about maintenance issues and machineries as and when necessary, with the supervisor or lead.
- The candidate is responsible to troubleshoot all machineries and new equipment.
- Must perform facility electrical maintenance and wiring.
- Must perform PLC programming, installation.
- Must work with the controls engineer on assigned projects.
- Must be a team player and courteous towards other employees.
- Must meet and qualify standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- The candidate must adhere to all OSHA and company policies and procedures, including Authorized LOTO procedures.
- Must recognize and report unsafe work areas or conditions when discovered.
- Must communicate with manager, and other Maintenance team members, to assure operating condition of equipment.
- Must perform routine housekeeping activities and maintain clean work ambience.
- The candidate is expected to perform all work-related tasks in a manner that follows the Federal, State, and local standards and regulations.
- Must be able write reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals.
- The candidate is expected to wear the required personal protective equipment when on the production floor as might be will occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places, caustic chemicals, extreme cold (non-weather), and vibrations.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completion of OSHA 10-hour course.
- Training in OSHA regulations, including Lock-out/Tag-out is a must.
- Must maintain certification in powered industrial vehicles, including Forklift.
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret, and effectively communicate the general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Should be an experienced hands-on Electrician, who has worked in a continuous improvement environment.
- Should be competent with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry and apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- The candidate might be required to perform certain tasks involving bending, standing, kneeling crawling, using limbs to push/pull/reach out materials.
- The candidate is expected to frequently lift 10 pounds or may occasionally lift to 25 to 50 pounds.
- This position requires clear vision at both close (20 inches or less) and distance (20 ft or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), and ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full time hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.