Fort Detrick, Maryland
14 days ago
Fort Detrick, MD
1st and 2nd Shift
Job Id: 9986
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate will be required to integrate various electrical components, products into different configurations.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, electrical schematics and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Required to use different types of hand tools.
- Should be able to mount and assemble various electrical components like contactors, transformers, etc and hardware like clamps, knobs, switches, caps, etc.
- Should be able to read tape measurement to 1/8inch.
- Inform supervisor and engineers on time if anything needs more attention or has quality issues.
- Clean as you go policy.
- Adherence to safety and other company policies.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience in similar field
- Basic mathematical understanding of different components related to measurement
- Able to read and understand and communicate manuals and policies written in English
- Effective time management skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.