Contract to Hire
28 days ago
If you are looking to make a career change to a stable company in the engineering industry. This opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity offers a competitive hourly salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Mounting and assembly of controllers, transformers, contractors, and other electrical components.
- Attach clamps, knobs, and switches. Assemble and dissemble similar materials.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
- Knowledge and application of tape measures to the 1/8th inch.
- Work well with others, positive work moral, and respecting the people around them.
- Follow correct attendance protocol when calling out for work.
- Adhere to all safety procedures. Follow proper use of tools and equipment.
- Able to execute any reasonable instruction from management.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- Proficiency at following instructions/directions
- Background check and drug screening
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Being able to work different times of the day
- Basic mathematical skills like adding and subtracting
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.