Green Valley , Maryland
about 1 month ago
Green Valley, MD
Are you looking to make a career change to work in an exciting work environment? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for coordinating all service activity with Field Service Coordinators
- Plan ahead technical information required for scheduled service
- Reduce costs to the company from service and warranty transactions
- Document all work activity and submit all reports
- Provide customers documentation on service performed for visits regarding start-up, warranty, and performance evaluations
- Report all expenses efficiently and on time
- Maintain vehicle inventory as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years trade school education in HVAC/R Or equivalent combination of education and field experience in related areas.
- Type II EPA certification/ reclamation of refrigerants.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Must be in the process training to attain or currently hold a Journeyman’s License for HVAC or equivalent license.
- Ability to complete documentation effectively
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.