14 days ago
Job Id: 8439
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventive/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical, and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing preferred. High school diploma required.
- Experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD’s, and PLC control logic troubleshooting.
- Must be able to read and interpret Electrical schematics.
- Must be able to modify schematics as changes are made to existing equipment.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.