about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8263
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinates and expedites repair operations with production supervisors.
- Provides emergency unscheduled troubleshooting and repairs on electrical components and production equipment during the manufacturing process.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanical skills including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, and carpentry.
- Troubleshooting and installation of electrical components.
- Must have 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Work Orders, Safety Warnings, Operating Instructions, and Repair Manuals.
- Must be knowledge of troubleshooting electrical equipment, plumbing, and welding.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.