16 days ago
Embedded Software Design Engineer III – Power Electronics
Job Id: 10924
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test embedded software for motor control applications and IOT applications.
- Responsible to develop software architecture for new features and technologies related to control of electric machines.
- Responsible to lead complex projects, analyzes and designs new products and systems, and improves existing products.
- Responsible to designs and/or improves products considering manufacturability, quality, and cost with a thorough understanding of design tools and methods.
- Responsible to lead in capturing voice of customer and development of product specifications.
- BSEE/MSEE or equivalent related experience; advanced technical degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of sensor less vector control algorithms and other modern control theories.
- Experience developing embedded software for control of electric machine (assembly and C).
- Experience with motor control peripherals (ADC, PWM timers, DAC).
- Experience developing code and creating code documentation for agency certification (UL60730 preferably).
- Experience with the following protocols: Serial Communication RS-232, Modbus RS-485, I2C.
- Experience testing and instrumenting mixed analog and digital circuits at 230Vac, and up to 3kW.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.