Buffalo, New York
6 days ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Job Id: 9449
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide software design support for new product development, test engineering and sustaining engineering support for manufacturing.
- Responsible for all phases of the software development cycle like requirements generation, system design, detailed design, code implementation, testing, post-release maintenance and support to other functional groups and customers as needed.
- Responsible for technical support and sustaining engineering for manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for creation of product software including embedded firmware and PC-based support tools.
- Responsible for software and/or firmware design as required by the New Product Development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree a must.
- At-least 5 years’ experience in software and systems development.
- Good understanding of the underlying principles of software design and development fundamentals.
- Experience in the design of PC based applications including SQL.
- At-least 1-3 years of experience with demonstrated technical knowledge of embedded systems.
- Experience with assembly and high-level languages like C, C++, C# for multiple processor types.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- No Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.