4 months ago
01 Dec 00:00
Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Id: 4642
Are you looking to make a career change to a fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K Plan, life and disability insurance, military leave, vacation & paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage the development of firmware for MCU’s and SoC’s.
- Must be able to write control system algorithms.
- Must be highly advanced in design development.
- Work closely with hardware engineering in developing future products
- Must work closely with project managers to deliver specific goals within the budget.
- Work independently or as part of a team to complete tasks.
- Improving emerging technologies and practices.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 plus years of experience in software design
- Previous experience with consumer electronic products
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.