Farmingdale, New York
about 1 month ago
Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Id: 9785
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to interface with customers and all layers of the engineering team.
- Responsible for C Programming of firmware
- Responsible to create and write interface control documentation
- Responsible to use emulators, debuggers, JTAG, integrated development environments, and other design and verification tools
- Responsible to design test and develop fixtures and conduct in depth failure analysis, both hardware and firmware for the product
- Responsible to interface with customers to understand their requirements / problems and use this understanding to create specifications
- Responsible to communicate with and support analog engineers, project leaders, project managers, manufacturing, and test groups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) programs is preferred.
- At least 7 years minimum or equivalent of experience in design, development, analysis, and investigation of embedded systems is required.
- Proficient using microprocessor programming languages: C, C++ as well as using real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.