Melville, New York
about 1 month ago
Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Id: 10541
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for investigating and conducting studies on the project requirements.
- Must be able to provide direction to Digital Engineers, Associate Engineers, and/or the Engineering Technicians for bread-boarding, debugging, and testing
- Responsible for creating and writing the interface control documentation.
- Must be able to provide technical assistance in the preparation of various engineering data.
- Must be proficient in the use of C, C++ and other real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in design, development and investigation of embedded systems.
- Must have knowledge about Computer Aid Engineering (CAE).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.