19 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead safety performance in the plant through continual improvement
- Safeguard continuous ongoing improvement projects to reduce safety risks
- Monitor development and implementation of manufacturing methods and equipment to produce electrical wire.
- Bring improvements in operations by driving improvements including initiatives such as 5S, Lean, SMED.
- Manage accuracy of production setup sheets and work instruction
- Recognize and achieve savings opportunities through process improvement projects and equipment improvements.
- Control plant efforts to improve down time, scrap, material usage, line speeds, equipment efficiencies, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong understanding of production/assembly equipment
- Strong knowledge of CAD software like AutoCAD
- Must have a strong background in the wire & cable industry
- Previous work experience with wire drawing and extrusion processes
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and tools
- Execute process improvement processes, perform root cause analysis, and create detailed reports about improvement issues.
- Strong leader in applying engineering fundamentals, new product development, evaluating data, managing results and recommending design concepts
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.