Yonkers, New York
22 days ago
Job Id: 8824
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should perform required regular inspections and testing to ensure the quality of construction.
- Responsible for performing Surveys.
- Must work with suppliers and sub-contractors ensuring timely deliveries.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized lab environment.
- Must assist Project Engineers with all kind of preparation’s, reporting’s, invoicing and other task.
- Must be proficient in status reporting and communicating the issues and suggestions if any.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred but not required)
- 3+ year of experience of same industry experience
- Should have basic understanding of construction methodologies
- Proficiencies in the use of AutoCAD preferred but not required
- Must be strong with MS Office Skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.