Florence, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9015
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to provide engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis, and resolution of problems.
- Responsible for performing Surveys.
- Responsible for doing effective planning, estimating, scheduling, and monitoring for proper work activities.
- Must be proficient in status reporting and communicating the issues and suggestions if any.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a PE
- Relevant experience in Utility & substation
- Proficiencies in the use of AutoCAD preferred but not required
- Must be strong with MS Office Skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.