about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10831
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to improve the plant’s efficiency, upgrade to new technologies as necessary, repair equipment, increase production, and reduce manufacturing issues including bottlenecks.
- Responsible to conduct routine tests, evaluate plant machinery, and fix problems promptly through capital and engineering projects.
- Responsible to follow all plant safety rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to establish goals and objectives and develop measurable metrics to gauge achievement against goals.
- Responsible to maintain documented knowledge of facility infrastructure's capabilities and restraints with supporting structured documents and prints.
- Responsible to coordinates services with internal and external resources/vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible to collaborate with production and staff personnel in investigating, analyzing and planning action for correction of production problems that involve engineering considerations.
- Responsible to assist the Maintenance Manager to develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At-least 5 years of experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, steel, and a working knowledge in electrical systems ranging from 110 to 13800 voltages
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, written)
- Hands on, demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, results-orientation.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.