Princeton, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Job Id: 11596
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the Process Engineering/Maintenance team in support of daily and long-term production goals.
- Responsible to direct and assist in the use of these techniques and tools to reduce waste and improve overall productivity.
- Responsible to manage chemical/mechanical or electrical/mechanical process scale up projects.
- Responsible to manage IQ/OQ/PQ processes for installation of new equipment and processes.
- Responsible to establish metrics to develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods and processes.
- Responsible to contribute projects and ideas towards plant cost savings program and help drive successful achievement of established goal.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering. Masters preferred; chemical engineering is highly desirable.
- At-least 10+ years of experience leading a process engineering team preferably for a medical device or pharmaceutical company.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Capital project management experience.
- Experience automating process from chemical manufacturing and/or assembly line.
- Working knowledge of O.S.H.A./EPA/DEP laws and regulations within the manufacturing field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.