New Brunswick, New Jersey
15 days ago
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 9859
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Effective knowledge of cGMP practices.
- Good knowledge of local and federal compliance guidelines.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Analyze and comprehend documents supporting manufacturing and development operations, including QAPs, SOPs.
- Ensure production has necessary equipment, tool etc to produce quality products and troubleshoot and audit when necessary to drive root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Support and assist QA team of audits.
- Read, write, and comprehend manuals written in English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of Industry experience in handling and troubleshooting pharmaceutical production equipment.
- Well versed in US compliance and regulatory requirements, cGMPs, FDA, etc.
- Able to read and understand SOPs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, and SAP.
- Experience in supporting QA teams in audits and basic knowledge of the same.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.