12 days ago
Engineering Production Assistant
Job Id: 11024
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Understanding and carrying out all tasks given by the Senior Engineer.
- Collaborating with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test, and improve products and engineering processes.
- Ensuring all expenses stay within the allocated budget.
- Performing regular inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Producing CAD drawings according to specifications.
- Evaluating all products and processes and ensuring standardization of quality assurance measures.
- Participating in various learning experiences, which may include attending workshops and training sessions.
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- High school equivalent plus 2 years of college.
- Must be able to read GD&T blueprints and generate digital production files from the information on them.
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator for creating dimensionally accurate files based off GD&T blueprints.
- Experience running large format Printers.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.