about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10676
Are you looking to make a career change to a customer focused, principled company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance, retirement plans, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate with third-party contractors to evaluate current practices and procedures.
- Develop and execute new strategies to improve production
- With leadership’s approval, execute changes
- Liaise between leaders, management, and third-party consultants effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS or PHD preferred
- Experience with USDA rules and regulations
- Experience with SAP, Veeva, and MS Office Suite
- Experience with manufacturing
- Experience with complex scientific projects
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.