about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12518
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Will be working on various engineering related activities.
- Support end to end engineering process from design, development, implementing process to maintain quality and drive improvements throughout.
- Take part in design, test, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, or specialized test equipment involved in Protocol Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Research, and other activities.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Audit, drive and give feedback for continuous improvements projects, including but not limited to quality improvement, cost saving, yield control and tool and equipment maintenance, etc.
- Quality assurance of products to ensure they meet customer needs and expectations along with applicable regulatory standards.
- Ensure that equipment and tools are up to date and well maintained.
- Ensure production has necessary equipment, tool etc to produce quality products and troubleshoot and audit when necessary to drive root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and engineering drawings and sketches and do math, and analysis associated with the job.
- Candidate should have at least a year or two of software engineering experience
- Must have Top Secret clearance
- Should be interested in doing reverse engineering work
- Any experience with Visual Studio is desired
- C/C# experience
- Associate degree in engineering, software engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years of software engineering experience required.
- Proficient in C/C#.
- Experience in Visual Studio in preferred.
- Experience in reverse engineering work or interested to work on it.
- Multitasking and ability to manage and lead teams of diverse people.
- Effective communication in both written and verbal
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.