about 1 month ago
Engineering Testing Technician
Job Id: 9109
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible performing field and laboratory testing on various construction materials along with mid- to high-level site inspections on a variety of projects.
- Responsible for accurately correlating basic soil properties with field data and classification test results.
- Able coordinate and travel to on-site inspections, work with contractors in the field on projects in all weather conditions and terrain types.
- Required to participate in professional meetings and / or business development functions as needed.
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to facility management.
- Materials Testing / Geotechnical Engineering experience preferred.
- A Concrete and soils background and/or relevant certifications (ACI Field Testing Technician Grade I, ICC Reinforced Concrete, ICC Soils, ICC Structural Masonry, NICET, DOT certifications – EITs encouraged to apply) are preferred, but not required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.