about 1 month ago
Entry Level Junior Estimator
Job Id: 4134
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to Interpret plans and construction materials to check estimates.
- Responsible to Identify and resolve deviations from the proposal, scope and specifications.
- Responsible to oversee work progress, complete logs, and update supervisors about challenges.
- Responsible to write up technical reports, subcontracts, purchase orders, project updates, and proposals.
- Working or education background in Construction.
- Proficiency with blueprint reading and mechanical drawings
- Ability to perform quantity take offs, measuring and provide material lists
- Ability to enter estimates into Timberline Estimating software
- Expert in Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.