Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 months ago
19 Aug 00:00
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Managerial Role in Health & Safety Solutions within the Automotive Industry
Sterling Heights, MI
Job Id: 4336
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform safety inspections in industrial, manufacturing or repair setting
- Maintains monitoring instrumentation and equipment implementation or recommends control measures for exposure to hazardous materials or conditions.
- Develops and facilitates training for workers on issues related to health and safety.
- Monitor, revise, and implement ongoing updates in safety regulations, laws, or reporting Requirements
- Will oversee Forklift Safety Programs to ensure employees are qualified and well-trained
- Investigate potential hazards and review incident and near miss investigations to determine root cause and implement engineering or administrative controls
- Develops, implements, and conducts employee training for safety and environmental regulations as directed by OSHA, the EPA, or other appropriate regulatory agencies
- Perform evaluations of existing and new processes to ensure all EHS requirements are being met and recommended improvements to eliminate, reduce, or control hazards.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety or any other related
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in health and safety within Automotive industry
- Certified as a Safety Professional (CSP)
- Proficient in TS 16949 quality processes
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement
- A fun work environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.