about 1 month ago
09 Jan 00:00
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Managerial Role in Health & Safety Solutions within the Construction Industry
Job Id: 5217
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
- Lead investigations of the most serious incidents, post incident conducting (root cause analysis) and making adjustments to policies, procedures and standards
- Development of a safety near miss and accident reporting program that will allow safety manager to facilitate discussions and training.
- Develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures to control identified hazards and risks associate with facilities operations. Communicate and continue to foster a safety culture that goes beyond that which is mandated.
- Annual review of all safety practices and update documents accordingly
- Create and or modify written OSHA programs within the facilities
- Manages Workers Compensation injuries, Return to Work and Light Duty Programs in partnership with the Corporate Risk Management Department and Human Resources; Conducts accident investigations.
- Coordinates safety activities and training to ensure implementation of safety awareness programs.
- Assess workplace hazards, determine the risks and provide solutions in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of experience in safety management within a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience working in facilities management within a manufacturing capacity
- Safety and Occupational Health knowledge, OSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements
Do you have a Bachelors’ degree in Occupational Health and Safety or any other related fields?
Do you have 5 years’ of health and safety management within a manufacturing setting?
Are you proficient in ISO 14001?
Have you implemented any safety programs?
What kind of compensation are you seeking?
What is largest facility you’ve overseen?