8 days ago
17 Aug 00:00
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7201
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to get back to work ASAP? Are you looking for a reasonable pay and benefits? We are hiring an Environmental Health & Safety Manager for our client in an Automotive Industry.
We are hiring an Environmental Health & Safety Manager for our client in an Automotive Industry.
This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective environmental, health, and safety.
- Oversee the EH&S function.
- Develop and coordinate training to educate associates about safe work practices and hazards
- Conduct and document new associate safety training and orientation
- Perform periodic inspections.
- Communicate, distribute, and enforce site specific safety procedures and federal, state, and local safety and health regulations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of federal and state OSHA regulations and safety codes and environmental quality regulations
- Create and maintain EH&S programs that are compliant with ISO14001 and ISO18001
- Conduct safety meetings
- Develop and maintain a proactive Return to Work Program.
- Conduct environmental audits of facilities and grounds.
- Maintain and manage Department of Transportation (DOT) / CDL driver files, medical physical cards, and applicable training
- Administer company random drug testing program in compliance with DOT and Company standards and policies ·
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-7 years of experience in automotive industry or related field.
- Trained in hazardous material accumulation, recycling, container management, and spill response.
- Ability to understand all environmental and safety requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Leadership qualities and decision maker
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel 30%
- Strong Communicational skills and organizational skills
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.