28 days ago
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Job Id: 12584
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Works as part of an integrated team to develop strategies that promote safety culture in our workforce.
- Develops and facilitates focus EHS training material as part of a compliance calendar.
- Able to identify proper performance metrics, goals and able to develop strategies to promote continuous improvement with the EHS department.
- Analyzes safety and environmental data to produce compliance reports and work with teams on corrective actions.
- Performs safety and environmental sampling and monitoring to include
- Sampling and monitoring of storm water discharges in support of permit compliance, indoor air quality, noise assessments, non-ionizing radiation monitoring, temperature.
- Oversee site wastewater treatment plant along with hourly operators (3 operators) and manage continuous improvement initiatives for the treatment plant.
- Oversee key environmental programs, recordkeeping and reporting (Air, SPCC, Chemical Management, Wastewater, Noise, Stormwater, Hazardous Material, Sustainability).
- Lead initiatives that drive cost reduction on key environmental waste accounts.
- Serves as a member of Emergency, First Responder team – on call 24-hour basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Biology, Chemistry or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a manufacturing facility in an EHS role (Required)
- Strong environmental background (Required)
- DEP Southeast region experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Earned Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.