Livingston, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8614
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- This position requires both field and office work, field work may be performed at project sites with environmental media (e.g., soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, etc.) impacted with hazardous substances and/or hazardous wastes.
- Responsible for assisting Environmental Staff with all aspects of site investigation and remediation from workplans to final remedial documents.
- The ideal candidate will have efficient time management and the flexibility required to support different project managers concurrently.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Working knowledge of NJDEP Rules, Regulations and Guidance documents including the Field Sampling Procedures Manual and the Technical Requirements for Site Remediation required.
- BS/BA in Environmental Science, Geology, Chemistry or one of the physical/natural sciences.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess a valid Drivers license with an acceptable driving record and be willing to travel and conduct field work in NJ and all boroughs of NYC, Westchester and Long Island.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.