16 days ago
Job Id: 12835
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Use diagnostic equipment to evaluate mechanical problems in vehicles.
- Maintain accurate, updated records of preventive maintenance.
- Help lead mechanics complete major repairs.
- Demonstrate process of preventive maintenance and visual inspections to mechanic helpers.
- Prepares reports, conducts tours and makes presentations as required on manufacturing performance and results.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and perform repairs with general supervision.
- Ability to operate equipment and tools involved in vehicle repair.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and vehicle parts.
- Must have minimum of high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.