about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8200
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Make sure that their machines are in proper working order and that all systems are working correctly.
- Perform basic upkeep and repairs and tell supervisors about any malfunctions.
- When in operation, communicate with other workers through hand or audio signals to operate the machines safely.
- Operate all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and secure way.
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year of Construction experience.
- Maintenance and repair of heavy and power-driven equipment.
- New methods and techniques of operation and the parts of the equipment.
- Workplace safety practices.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.