North Brunswick, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
ERP Data Specialist
North Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 8635
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for troubleshooting day to day Syspro 7 ERP related support issues with end users.
- Responsible to justify new requirements and methods of improvements.
- Responsible to participate in Syspro implementation and manage daily activities as needed.
- Responsible to prepare training materials and train end users.
- Responsible to develop SQL backup triggers scripts and ensure that they execute successfully.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving database access and checking on performance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 4 years of ERP and SQL experience with onsite implementation background.
- Working experience in 200-person organization.
- Knowledge of supply chain & ERP systems to develop a strategy for driving improvements into the organization.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical and/ or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.