8 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Job ID: 5023
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and training a common model-training plan for all related functional areas to support a multi-phase and multi-location ERP implementation.
- Responsible for the scheduling and delivery of ERP training material to the end users.
- Coordinate with the teams on knowledge and ownership of the new system.
- Works with process owners and subject matter experts to establish and implement training materials to support the software implementation at all locations.
- Attend weekly project team meetings and issue reviews and assist as with the preparation and review of procedures to support common model Prepare and present training status updates to ERP team Attend product training and eLearning sessions related to Epicor.
- Travel – approximately 50% based on the location being implemented (one week off site and then one week working from the functional team members home office location)
- Responsible for the orientation and onboarding process of new hires
- Deliver exceptional quality of training in accordance with organization standards.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and quality management standards.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvement and continuously improve the existing materials to tailor the training for end-users with different levels of experience.
- Develop new training content, training aids, hands on training activities and collateral.
- Design and administer assessment and competency tests
- Deliver training content in a blended format, in-person, remotely via WebEx, and hands-on labs
- Audit current IT resources, including content on the internal Intranet site and web-based training modules, identifying areas where content needs updating and working with subject matter experts and site owners to make updates Working with subject matter experts and functional organizations to develop specifications and storyboards for web-based training content. Using this content to create web-based training modules.
- Create training videos and tutorials
- Develop job aides and Frequently Asked Questions
- Coordinate instructor-led training classes and webinars by scheduling classes, enrolling students, preparing class materials, tracking student attendance, running reports, handling classroom logistics, reviewing skill tests
- Support web-based training and Instructor-Led training, by adding associates to the learning management system (LMS), enrolling associates in courses, updating student progress, running reports.
- Share feedback on trainee performance with the respective on-site supervisor/assistant manager.
- Develop a schedule of regularly communicated IT/EPICOR tips and tricks.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience with project management, instructional design and training development
- Working knowledge of business quote to cash
- Experience in developing and delivering instructional lead and digital training content
- Knowledge of video production for capturing knowledge
- Ability to work with all levels of organization.
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize project priorities, tasks and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding public speaking skills in front of large and small audiences
- Ability to effectively train associates at all experience levels
- Ability to explain complex details to a broad audience
- Experience in administering Learning Management Systems (LMS) including adding SCORM e-learning modules, configuring settings, creating learning groups, scheduling Instructor-Led Training and reporting
- Expert in developing web-based training modules delivered through an LMS
- Experience in all Microsoft Applications including SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype for Business, Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator, e-learning tools such as Camtasia 9, Articulate Storyline 360 and Vyond
- Contribute and assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum including building a Learning Library.
- Develop and deliver training on CATIA V5, Enovia, 3DX for new associates.
- Multimedia development experience using tools like Camtasia, Articulate, Captivate, premier pro or similar tools
- Evaluate new hires before and after training.
- Experience of working with the on-site personnel to understand training needs and structure appropriate training plan.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.