21 days ago
16 Jun 00:00
Job Id: 6639
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare detailed accurate material, labor, equipment, subcontracts, construction facilities, etc. estimates.
- Present cost estimates to meet customer proposals, providing consideration for general and special conditions.
- Maintain an accurate, current database cost codes of accounts.
- Attend on-site pre-bid/proposal conferences and site visits.
- Preparing complete, accurate estimates for all contract types (lump sum, time and material, etc.)
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience with Timberline estimating and Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have at least 5 Construction experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401k Insurance.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.