about 1 month ago
31 Mar 00:00
Estimator in Forging
Job Id: 6440
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop estimates and drawings to support sales and marketing in regard to forgings, pipes and fittings.
- Conduct cost estimates in forging.
- Determine production times and resources required to complete tasks.
- Price out operation side in regard to pricing and scheduling.
- Draw estimates for customer, sales and marketing teams.
- Assist in product design and tooling.
- Consistent production methods are being used to improve overall production.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering
- 4 plus years of related work experience
- Must have FORGING experience
- Must have computer experience in SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Bilingual a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.