about 2 months ago
12 Jan 00:00
Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Id: 5232
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage complex calendars with high attention to detail
- Handle day-to-day administrative duties: Help track and drive completion of packaging team
- Act as an information source for the packaging team
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, travel and lodging as needed for team members
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Coordinate company-wide and department initiatives, meetings, and events
- Look for opportunities to streamline the Source Packaging team's workflow
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a technology start-up environment or comparable fast-paced operation
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with expense reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint / Google Suite, Adobe
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Creative and a proactive problem-solver
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Growth Opportunity
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have as an Executive Assistant?
Are you comfortable with occasional travel?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe?
Do you have experience managing complex calendars and schedules?
Why are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience in a technology start-up environment?
What is your highest level of education?