9 months ago
Executive Vice President, National Sales
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 5162
Are you passionate to join an organization who makes the Discount Benefits, Print Services, Compliance, and Employee Benefits? Do you take pride in your work and want to make a difference?
We are looking for an Executive Vice President, National Sales for our client in Health, Wellness & Fitness industry. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing short- and long-term sales strategies to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Manage all aspects of the sales function including inside sales and contracted marketers.
- Set goals and objectives for the sales team.
- Manage, develop, coach and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure a high professional standard is achieved and KPI's/targets are met
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies.
- Generate new business opportunities for the sales team through networking, existing relationships, research, marketing and referrals
- Manage and maintain retention with existing customer accounts.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to expand customer base.
- Negotiate contracts and quote pricing.
- Communicate and work in tandem with CEO, COO, President, Client Success, Operations, and Marketing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10-12 years sales experience required in health/life
- 5-7 years managing Sales/Business Development teams
- Leadership experience
- Familiarity with DPO and/or DMPO industry is preferred
- Strong industry relationships and ability to open more opportunities.
- Experience building a Sales distribution team
- Proven track record of motivational management skills and meeting sales goals.
- Proficient communicational skills.
- Strong understanding of alignment between Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee recognition, tenure awards
- Company-wide parties
- Luxury prize raffles, cash rewards, and more
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
Do you have experience in DPO or DMPO industry?
Do you have experience in health or life?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?