South River, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Fabrication - Epoxy
1st and 2nd Shift
South River, NJ
Job Id: 10759
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional. This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Properly band and seal racks of finished goods inventory and deliver them to the bar-coding area.
- Properly band and seal full racks of material.
- Transfer all racks (including those with bundles) to the Barcode area.
- Set up scrap and empty racks on rack dollies.
- Remove and replace on-line scrap racks, and transfer those racks to the Scrap area in the Warehouse.
- Set up and maintain material bins on the mezzanine (front building handler only).
- Perform daily safety and mechanical inspection of the fork truck.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of assigned work area.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in fabrication
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.