3 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and/or needed repairs. Maintains accurate and detailed inspection records and makes recommendations using inspection checklist.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance including replacement and/or repair of fixtures including wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.; using appropriate and required hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance, including replace or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Performs minor HVAC maintenance including inspecting, monitoring and repairing our dealerships’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs in timely manner.
- Ability to comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as maintenance technician, including a minimum of 1 year electrical experience.
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License.
- Must have personal tools/equipment available for use.
- Must have access to the internet through a mobile device to receive work orders.