about 1 month ago
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 10660
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must supervise, train, and motivate employees in Maintenance Department
- Must manage the Ammonia Refrigeration plant which will operate the cold storage, the production space, the plate freezers as well as the votators.
- Must maintain the existing facilities in top working condition.
- Responsible for maintaining Independent verification testing programs with 3rd party contractor.
- Must Inspect and repairing machinery as well as facility systems such refrigeration, electrical and plumbing
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in the same field.
- Must have strong knowledge of engineering concepts (electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical)
- Must be Experience with ammonia refrigeration systems
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.