5 months ago
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Supervisory Role in Maintenance Management Solutions within the Defense Industry
Located in Meadville, PA
Job Id: 7042
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading the strategy and execution related to customer fulfillment, budget, resource utilization, quality, delivery and talent management, as well as fostering a strong safety culture. Supervising a manufacturing facility which includes handling maintenance teams and ensuring successful completion of machine maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and improvement of complex metal processing and ancillary equipment.
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Handling corrective/preventive and continuous improvement opportunities and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective/improvement actions.
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Will handle all of the Maintenance Business Management, Maintenance Materials Inventory (MRO), Manufacturing Process Reliability and preventive/predictive and corrective maintenance programs.
- Successful experience with managing and developing talent and building a strong team to improve organizational capability
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Providing maintenance training that includes using maintenance logs, completion of routine maintenance specific to facility, equipment operations and support teams
- Develop and implement cost control measures, cost estimates, manpower and equipment forecasts and annual facility operating budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or any related field
- 5 years’ maintenance supervisory experience within a manufacturing setting
- MUST be in proficient in PLCs, TPM and troubleshooting processes
- Proficient in Allen Bradley software
- Highly skilled in advanced equipment maintenance tracking software applications, safety standards programs, and formal building maintenance programs
- Has a clear understanding dealing with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and utility operations
- Skilled in Lean and budget functions
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.