about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11735
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide multi-skilled maintenance support.
- Test and perform preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for assigning and performing duties in carpentry, painting, roofing, and security.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records, preparing reports, and assisting with capital budgeting and management.
- Follows and promotes safety and safely perform all job tasks.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required, and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous warehouse facilities experience preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, UPS, and outside vendors.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.