10 days ago
Facilities Project Manager
Mt Desert, Maine
Job Id: 4947
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Mange client programming and scope development; selection and management of professional design teams; project bidding and procurement; management of project documentation, schedule, and project cost accounting; review of building systems and construction details designed by others;
- Oversee capital projects with primary focus on renovations and new construction
- Manage designers, engineers, contractors, and other resources to assure successful delivery and closeout of each project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or other related Engineering required
- 7- 10 years’ experience in the development and delivery of capital projects in an institutional setting
- Comfortable managing budgets ranging from $20k to $20M
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office group, Microsoft Project or Primavera, e-Builder and related software
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.