13 days ago
Job Id: 8830
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems as needed
- Handling and maintaining support systems such as water/wastewater processes, HVAC, electrical distribution, etc.
- Installing piping, valves, and fittings
- Building maintenance tasks
- Handle maintenance work planning
- Operate vehicles such as forklifts, backhoes, and other heavy equipment
- High School Degree/GED Required, Associate Degree or Trade School preferred
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Welding/fabrication and plumbing/pipefitting experience
- Electrical distribution or controls experience is a plus
- Previous winery maintenance is a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.