Cranbury, New Jersey
10 days ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7650
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Facilities Technician for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete maintenance, repairs and all other technician duties on equipment, building systems etc. up to the company’s quality standards.
- Must perform installations and repairs throughout the facility.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and bring a resolution to the identified issues.
- Must be able to effectively complete maintenance and preventative maintenance on all building systems and equipment.
- Must be able to monitor manufacturing equipment and order inventory as needed.
- Must be able to effectively document blue prints, PM checklists etc. according to the company’s SOP’s.
- Must be able to work weekend emergency and after hours support as needed.
- Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge of relevant equipment and systems.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.