about 1 month ago
Facility Director of Operations
Job Id: 9104
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Defining, implementing, and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization.
- Working with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs.
- Working with the human resources department to develop and implement staff evaluations.
- Liaising with departmental heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide compliance.
- Keeping track of the company's revenue margins and conducting budget reviews to maximize profits.
- Overseeing client support services.
- BA Degree.
- 5+ years of construction/maintenance experience.
- Superior knowledge of industry regulations and operational guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis software.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) packages.
- Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.