9 days ago
Facility Maintenance Manager
Bellaire Junction, TX
Job Id: 4960
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues, maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary also monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers and maintain logs on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or facility management.
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as maintenance manager.
- 3+ years of experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.