6 months ago
Mill Supervisor- Night Shift
Job Id: 6893
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company in the food industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in grinding, screening, and mixing stock and poultry feed from grain and other ingredients according to specifications.
- Directs grinding of feed materials, such as grain, alfalfa, and corn cobs in hammer mills, or attrition mills, or roll grinders and mixing.
- Supervise packing of feed and storage and shipment of feed products.
- Supervise, train and evaluate Mill Operators/ Receivers on assigned shift.
- Must have good analytical and logistical skills.
- High school diploma or GED required. B.S. degree in Feed Science preferred.
- Four or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.