9 months ago
Job Id: 5283
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive and flexible schedule. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assigning trailers to drivers and inputting information into system
- Inputting timecards
- Checking trailer and volume forecasts
- Maintaining reports and databases for daily operation
- High School Diploma required
- Previously worked in warehouse environment
- Outside Work Possible, Outside Work Required,
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive rate
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have legal authorization to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship now and in the future?
Are you able to pass a 7-year felony background check? Are you willing to consent to such background check?
Do you have planned time off between now and January 3, 2020?
If you have had planned time off, please explain:
What is your date of birth?
Are you comfortable working in various outside elements?