10 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
FHA Underwriter-Vice President
Franklin County, OH
Job Id: 5018
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide experienced support to the FHA Platform team members.
- Responsible to execute various underwriting tasks and perform mortgage credit reviews on loans prepared by the team through the completion of various tasks, data gathering and review.
- Responsible to assist Chief Underwriter.
- Responsible to review and approve multifamily HUD mortgage insurance applications.
- Responsible to provide risk mitigation strategies and deal structuring recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related field.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
- At-least 5 years of multifamily agency underwriting experience.
- FHA underwriting experience is required with MAP Approval.
- Skilled in underwriting FHA Multifamily loans with a strong knowledge of FHA Products.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.