19 days ago
31 Mar 00:00
Moncks Corner, SC
Job Id: 6668
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Use power tools, hand tools and buffers to smooth fiberglass to perfection.
- Grind cleans and polishes fiberglass to prepare surfaces for more cleaning.
- Include additional chemicals and compounds to make sure fiberglass is finished.
- Making fiberglass certain for perfect fits.
- Works together to meet production needs and goals.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in Patching or Sanding in the Boat or Automotive Manufacturing Industry.
- Automotive Body shop painters/finishers are a plus.
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Must be able to use power tools, hand tools, buffers and sandpaper.
- Must be okay with being on your feet the duration of the time.
- Must be comfortable working in a covered warehouse (extreme cold & hot)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.