24 days ago
Field Application Engineer III
Job Id: 10899
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
This position is responsible for the application and technical support of the bearing product, with a primary focus on new business opportunities and development
- Responsible to provide technical support for new and existing customer applications and troubleshoot existing applications.
- Responsible to design modified standard bearings or special bearing products for customer applications at the request of customers or Sales.
- Responsible to perform failure analysis on products as assigned.
- Responsible to support our sales effort for products assigned, by making sales trips, writing, and presenting technical proposals and justifications to customers.
- Responsible to train customers and others in our bearing products
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required; experienced/training in various engineering subjects such as mechanical power transmission is highly preferred.
- 5 years engineering experience (full-time and/or co-op) in a manufacturing environment, preferably involving mechanical rotating equipment design in a manufacturing environment.
- Bearing design experience, a plus.
- CAD (preferably Solid Edge) and drafting knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with all levels of employees, management, and suppliers.
- Willing to travel up to 40% to support customers and sales, primarily North America.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.